If you have questions about AlphaNine SD, answers are just a phone call away. Factors for Health experts are here to talk to you one-on-one about benefits, savings options, and more.
Factors for Health offers you:
* The $0 Copay Assistance Program, which may cover out-of-pocket expenses not covered or partially covered by insurance, with no annual limits*†
* The Free Trial Program for eligible patients who are new to AlphaNine SD
* Benefits investigation and support services to help patients coordinate with their insurer
* The Patient Assistance Program for patients with no coverage or lapsed coverage
* Care Coordination to help patients gain access to and remain on AlphaNine SD
You can enroll Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET, by calling 844.MY.FACTOR (693.2286).
*Individual claims exceeding $2000 will be reviewed for network eligibility. Claims that are determined to be in-network will be approved and those determined to be out-of-network may be denied by the program administrator.†The general out-of-pocket (OOP) maximum limits for 2016 under the Affordable Care Act are $6850 (for self-only coverage) and $13,700 (for coverage other than self only).