If your eligible patients have questions about AlphaNine SD, answers are just a phone call away. Factors for Health experts are here to talk to your patients one-on-one about benefits, savings options, and more.
Factors for Health offers your patients:
- $0 Copay Assistance Program which may cover eligible patients' out-of-pocket expenses not covered or partially covered by their insurance with no annual monthly limits*†
- Eligible patients include:
- Any patient previously enrolled in the Factors for Health program regardless of when they were enrolled
- Any patient previously treated with AlphaNine SD (coagulation factor IX [human]) prior to April 2023
- Benefits investigation and support services to help patients coordinate with their insurer
- Care Coordination to help your patients gain access to and remain on AlphaNine SD
Your patients can enroll Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM EST, by calling 844.MY.FACTOR (693.2286).
*Individual claims exceeding $2000 will be reviewed for network eligibility. Claims that are determined to be in-network will be approved and those determined to be out-of-network may be denied by the program administrator.
†To determine the current general out-of-pocket (OOP) maximum limits under the Affordable Care Act visit: https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/out-of-pocket-maximum-limit/.